Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i a complete idiot?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by bamme, Nov 12, 2009.

1. bamme

bamme Senior Member

okay so times are hard and my mind is opening to these 'MAKE A MILLION BUCKS ONLINE IN 0.2 SECONDS!' scams..

is this a scam? even if it doesnt work i dont see a great loss in 1 dollar something.. but i dont really want to put my bank info in there right away.. i dont understand how that works..

https:// secure0.s3curehost.com/gophuk/payment . asp

2. tim

tim Senior Member

read the terms and conditions.

alot of those sites claim it's $1.99 for example and charge you $50 a month with no way of stopping the contract for the next 36/48 months.

i've seen it worse than that before, one site saying $900, one saying $750, it depends, just read read read the terms otherwise you'll fail.

3. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

If something seems to good to be true, it usually is.

4. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

just say NO

5. avoid like the plague if I were you!

6. Harry

Harry Senior Member

You will be if you try any of those…

7. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Agreed...

8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Is that a trick question?

Avoid scams.

9. bamme

bamme Senior Member

it wasnt actually a trick question heh.. it just seems im very quick to label any sort of offer a scam.. and i wondered if anyone had actually tried this, thanks for the replies guys :)

has anyone heard of yournetbiz? (I did slap the scam label all over it, more than most things, but has anyone actually looked into it??)

Emma