Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aloha

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Pixels Ink, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Hi,
    My name is Col and I run a Graphic Design studio called Pixels Ink. Been a graphic designer for 10 years, 7 working for other studios, the last 3 running Pixels Ink.

Recently re-branded and working on updating my design (Pixels Ink) and print (DundeePrint) websites.

Hope to give as well as receive some good advice here at GDF.

Cheers,
    Col

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Then there was 3 :D

Hi Col and welcome to the Graphic Design Forums, not much going on at the moment and just realising how difficult it is to get people to say hello, anyway, trying my best to get others to join, if you know anybody that wants to add 'another' forum to their favourites list then give them a shout.

Cheers

Damon

3. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

I know a few other designers that will probably want to join. i'll give them a shout :)

PS. You need to get some funky smileys on here rather than the bog standard ones. I have a folder of smilies that i use on a forum that I admin. Happy to e-mail them to you if you want.

Col

4. Stationery Direct

Hi Col

Nice one, send them over.

Cheers

Damon

5. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

e-mail away!

6. Stationery Direct

Thanks Col :icon_thumbup:

7. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

:icon_cheers:

8. damion

damion New Member

Hello Col

BTW the quick reply isn't working!!!!

9. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Hmm, neither it is. I'm not much for programmy type stuff so can't really give any input on that. i'm a pretty pictures kinda guy.

10. Stationery Direct

Hi Damion

Thanks for joining, with regards to quick reply you have to click the "Quick" button in the post and it will then enable the quick reply box, hence the "Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply." text :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for joining and hopefully we can get this forum as big as the US version.

11. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

ahaaaa, now it all makes sense. I thought if you clicked quick it would take you to a new window or open a pop-up. I also thought I was replying to you Damon, hadn't realised Damion had joined!

Damon and Damion, sooo confusing! :icon_hide:

12. damion

damion New Member

Lol.

I see now.