Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allo

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by imonk, May 9, 2010.

1. imonk

imonk Junior Member

Hi All,

Just thought I would post a quick hello and intro!

My name's Ian and I'm a freelance photographer/graphic designer working in Edinburgh, Scotland. I've been working on magazine layouts and adverts for the last 5 years and now that I'm freelance I'm getting more of a variety of design work, so I think this forum will be a great place for me to ask the experts :) I also hope I can add something back if I can :)

My website is Ian Monk Photography but I don't really have a site for my design stuff. I'll have to open a deviantArt account or something soon!

Cheers
    Ian

2. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum imonk.

3. welcome to the forum Ian :)

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

nice work, a friend of mine did a lot of commercial interior photography, and yours is pretty dam good!

5. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome to the forum Ian! :)

Some excellent work on your site!

6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome to DF Ian!

Just echoing everyone else's comments, great photography work on your site, on a slightly off-topic note I'd maybe slow the slideshow down a touch, just a second more on each one so you can focus on it a bit more, I wanted to see each one for a fraction longer! :D

Look forward to hearing more from you.
    Greg