Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ah reet!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by ninjoomoo, Sep 19, 2009.

1. ninjoomoo

ninjoomoo Junior Member

hi all

i never really sign up to forums.. i generally treat them like my grocery shopping, go in, get what i'm looking for, and get the hell out! But after having a skulk about, this seems like a pretty swish place with some sound people. And here i am.

i'm a recent multimedia design graduate who's in the process of doing a major overhaul of the portfolio and have already picked up some great tips from this forum. So i guess, thanks already! :)
  2. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Well i'll be the first to say - Welcome.

And well done for signing up...
  3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

How do Matey, where are you from chum?
  4. ninjoomoo

ninjoomoo Junior Member

i'm from Northern Ireland, but graduated from Northumbria.

needless to say, "Norn Iron" ain't at the forefront of banging design. So i'm trying to spruce up the folio, my ticket outta here lol i've noticed quite a lot of people on this forum are from the North East!
  5. tim

tim Senior Member

welelelelelelcome bruta :)
  6. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome to DF! :)
  7. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

8. Becky

Becky Member

welcome :)
  9. berry

berry Active Member

welcome from the north east
  10. ninjoomoo

ninjoomoo Junior Member

we've met before, Berry. Though not in person. I believe you helped me by providing some professional prospective on my dissertation - which by the way, major thanks! Definitely needed some controversy :D
  11. Welcome to the forum ninjoo :D
  12. berry

berry Active Member

Was this last year? did you email me something and replied? Student at Northumbria..trying to remember the subject, did i bang on about selling?

was it about designers having a moral conscience?
  13. ninjoomoo

ninjoomoo Junior Member

That's the one! Yup, designers having a moral and ethical responsibility. Got a first for that big of writing - with massive help from your response, mind. So again, cheers.
  14. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome to DF
  15. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Hey hey from the North East
  16. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Berry will accept a cheque I believe.
  17. tim

tim Senior Member

on behalf of berry i will accept cash.
  18. ninjoomoo

ninjoomoo Junior Member

i think what Berry provided for my dissertation was priceless.. lemme see.. i do believe one of many great one-liners was, "graphic designers are as morally transparent as prostitutes" :)
  19. tim

tim Senior Member

nice one. if it did you good, nice one.
  20. berry

berry Active Member

....Ha, I must remember that one....:D.... must have been a Wednesday, I get groucher midweek!