Advise on a good computer monitor

konvicted

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a good monitor around 18" - 22" inches that is good for designing (obviously) and movies. I'm a student and I'm on a budget of around £150. What I want in the monitor is:

1. VGA input
2 HDMI (optional, but really want one)
3. Good colour quality and sharpness
4. Good monitor response (around 5ms)
5. In-Built Speakers (TOTALLY Optional)

I'm maiinly going to use it for Graphic and Web Design plus watching movies.

Here some that I found, but don't really know if they're fit for the job.

BenQ G2222HDL
AOC E943Fws (I was thinking of getting two of these to do dual-screens.)

Thanks, Tajdid :icon_smile:

P.S. Please igonre the missing words, spellings, etc... I'm tired (=_=) I'll fix them tommorow.

Last edited:
Image quality id the paramount for design, not even response time (the stats can be misleading). I have 2 Benq Fp241w screens from 2007 (£500 at the time! Strewth!) but they are still beautiful. And I would be tempted to get the same brand again....

Anyhow, going by reviews from the same people that recommended what I currently own.....

Viewsonic vx2260

BenQ VW2420

Samsung 220HD TV

Good luck!
Aaron

Image quality id the paramount for design, not even response time (the stats can be misleading). I have 2 Benq Fp241w screens from 2007 (£500 at the time! Strewth!) but they are still beautiful. And I would be tempted to get the same brand again....

Anyhow, going by reviews from the same people that recommended what I currently own.....

Viewsonic vx2260

BenQ VW2420

Samsung 220HD TV

Good luck!
Aaron

These two are interesting me the most (BenQ VW2420 and Viewsonic vx2260) I'm open to more suggestions and would like to know what monitors are used by other graphic designers on this forum.

Thanks

Back