Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice / opinions please

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by UnderCOVER, May 25, 2009.

1. UnderCOVER

UnderCOVER New Member

Hey guys.

I was hoping for initial feedback on a logo concept i had. There is still a bit of work to be done but thought i would see if people like the concept or if it is dead in the water.

Please let me know what you think.

2. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

I like it.

I guess I should give more of a critique, but not much springs to mind immediately, apologies!

The colour scheme is alright, dark is the way forward for that of course. Though typography could be improved I think.
  3. iEthan

iEthan Member

Yeah, I would use a different font (or a different weight, at least). I like how the n is a mustache :p
  4. how would it look if the glasses were bigger... so the nose sat over the tail in the 'd'... making the glasses much more of the logo.
  5. I would say that if you made the n and the glasses smaller to make the glasses fit to the height of the top of the "d" then I think that would look pretty damn good :) other than that :) I like it :)