Advice & Opinion

ameharhughes

Hi

Im making a logo based on the letter N and V in sort of a 3d cubey thing

nv.jpg

I placed the n twice to visualise, but it should be a V, i cant get it to look right. Could i get some advice, and also some opinion on the design

thanks

What is the logo supposed to communicate?

If it's purely just to set the N & V out aesthetically then sure, it loos nice and it looks good technically. However, it's hard to critique something without knowing the initial intentions or what the brief was.

Why can't you place a V in? Have a go, upload it, then people can offer feedback!

What is the logo supposed to communicate?

If it's purely just to set the N & V out aesthetically then sure, it loos nice and it looks good technically. However, it's hard to critique something without knowing the initial intentions or what the brief was.

Why can't you place a V in? Have a go, upload it, then people can offer feedback!

I just looked wrong, I think coz of straight side of the 'N' and the angle of the 'V'

I'll do and upload, it's for design company am gonna add 'design' underneath same style after

Your designing a logo for a design company?

Little bit strange unless you are working as a designer for the design company :icon_tongue_smilie:

As a mentioned, it's very hard to give feedback without seeing what you have produced and/or seeing a brief.

Back