Advice on logo design

Thera

Hi guys and girls,

I'm developing a logo for a brokerage company. Please see the attached file. I'd like your expert feedback;)

Company's name is H&N Brokerage.

Thanx

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 34
It's a nice start, the shape has potential, but the typography needs work. I'd be wary that this shape is not the most unique though, and you may find someone else has done something very similar, simply due to how quick and easy it is to get something looking decent using geometric shapes.

It's a nice start, the shape has potential, but the typography needs work. I'd be wary that this shape is not the most unique though, and you may find someone else has done something very similar, simply due to how quick and easy it is to get something looking decent using geometric shapes.

Thanx Paul, I will keep developing it

How to know which font goes well with logo . I always have this question and is there any website to look and find ?? just same problem so asked here.. please don't mind..

How to know which font goes well with logo . I always have this question and is there any website to look and find ?? just same problem so asked here.. please don't mind..

No website that I know of, just experience and trial and error. I try and find a feeling I want to convey, then try and find a font that matches that feeling.

I find this a bit tricky too - useful tip Paul, that's what I've been trying so good to know not completely off track. Practice makes perfect and all that!

What about using a white background as oppose to mint, to increase freshness? The 3 shades of green seems to much to me, however, this is only my opinion.

Back