Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adobe cs4

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Feb 19, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

who's got it then? what do you think? worth the hundreds of squid for the new features?

I've tried it it for free off my mate who bought the full copy of it, pretty nice. Only thing is, I'm not sure if I don't prefer Coda 1.1 to Dreamweaver CS4, in all seriousness. Same features, and Coda out way before CS4, but Dreamweaver just has the big Adobe logo that will probably make Coda invisible.

I prefer the new look though, everything looks so much better now.

Well, I'm off to York to stay with my sister at uni for the next two days, so BUBYE !! :D
  2. hope you enjoy York Tim :)

I've got CS4 Master Suite at work.. must be said.. prefer Coda 1.6 to Dreamweaver (only cause Dreamweaver still produces horrible code :()

Other than that love all the rest of CS4.. loads of good stuff.. just not Dreamweaver :p
  3. tim

tim Senior Member

Yeah, Dreamweaver pisses me off with that too. It produces really bad coding standards, and I learnt the not-so-easy way! Gives you millions of

*/ This part of the CSS determines the background colour as white */
    body { background-color: #000 ; }

err, no.
  4. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Adobe UI Gripes :lol:
  5. Also the other thing that is nice is that they have fixed the PDF print driver for CS4 on Mac OSX Leopard as it was a bit temperamental.. now it works great :D

Go Coda 1.6 :roar: