Adobe announce CS6

Guys,

I have just come back from Sydney and did you know that Harvey Norman now stocks EVERY single adobe title in store??!! This is both for PC & MAc.

I could not believe it but they do. Walked out after spending £2,500 on Adobe Master Collection! Apparently Tesco will be next to stock the complete range, which they say can guarantee will always be in stock.

Do you mean Tesco stores or Tesco Direct? If its the Tesco Direct website I can belive that more because they stock all kinds of things that they don't stock instore.

Do you mean Tesco stores or Tesco Direct? If its the Tesco Direct website I can belive that more because they stock all kinds of things that they don't stock instore.

Tesco Direct will have the collection as well but so will all the stores. They are rolling out the new in-store entertainment sections gradually, the first stores will be Watford & Boreham Wood then moving further south into the London stores.

Oh right. So you work for Tescos then I take it?

Heaven forbid no!

Edit - I just have good contacts ;)

It appears that Tesco will be adopting the model they use in Carrefour France & Harvey Norman in Australia which is called 'On Demand.'

Carrefour & Harvey Norman use MOD (Manufacture on Demand) in their stores to guarantee stock as well as being able to a larger selection of titles. It appears that Tesco have bought into this technology also which to me is surprising because one would assume Asda would be first.

Last edited:
Oh right fair enough. I only suggested that because it seemed a lot of your posts were related to Tesco and you seemed to have insider knowledge of there plans... :p

Oh right fair enough. I only suggested that because it seemed a lot of your posts were related to Tesco and you seemed to have insider knowledge of there plans... :p

He he, no but I do have access to certain retailers but not so much as i"nsider information"! I was in Oz last week where Harvey Norman are offing the Adobe range (as well as others) as On Demand, although at the time I didn't realise it was actually manufactured there in the store!

Back