Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ad Space For Sale...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by ThomasHardy, Oct 18, 2008.

1. ThomasHardy

ThomasHardy Junior Member

Hi Everyone,

Some of you may know that I run a Web Designer Help site, I did have google ads running on the site and they did ok, but I decided that they cheapen the look of the site and have decided that I should source my own ads. So I thought I would start with a special offer as of today you can have your 125x125 px ad on every page of the website in the sidebar for only £25 the ad will stay in place for 74 days (Until January 1st 2009) and then I will be starting to charge monthly.

That works out at less than 34p a day to advertise!

Ok so a little about the site traffic, since the start of October we are getting an average of 33 unique visitors to site each day and around 10 returning visitors, this over a 300% increase from the average of 10 unique visitors with 2 returning visitors each day in September. I am not going to lie and say we will continue to increase 300% a month but I don’t see it slowing down as we publish at least 2 articles every week.

So if your interested in advertising on the site then PM me or email

Thomas Hardy

We only have 4 ad spots available so be quick it will work on a first come first served basis.
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Thomas,

The Advertising & Marketing forum is for business discussion on how to effectively market your own design business, not for direct advertising as such. I've moved your post here to Off-Topic for now, and will give it some further thought about where this topic would best fit in the future.

3. ThomasHardy

ThomasHardy Junior Member

Thanks a lot for moving it Greg.

Just a quick note you will also get a link in the Sponsored Links underneath.
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

No problems :)