Accounting Software Rated out of five!

jim

Hi Everyone,

I'm taking the plunge and investing in some accounting software for my studio. There's two of us and we need a package that we can use to send estimates, generate invoices and keep track of invoiced work etc.

I've been picking around DF and these are the packages that seem to be most popular. In no particular order:

Curdbee
Billings
Freshbooks
Less Accounting
Blinksale
Kashflow
Free Agent
Billable
Mind Your Own Business

I think it would make a great DF addition if people could rate out of five these packages. Most people will have only used one or two, but it will still be useful. Then at the end I'll collate the info and we'll have a good guide.

I hope people post lots of useful info so we can all benefit from the findings and save time and money in the studio.

I'll start

Kashflow - 3

Cheers
Jim

Cheers, Sunburn.

That looks pretty good.

So now the list is

Curdbee
Billings
Freshbooks
Less Accounting
Blinksale
Kashflow
Free Agent
Billable
Mind Your Own Business
Simple Project Management Software and Invoicing Tool | Project Bubble

I'm currently using QuickBooks Simple Start, main benefit at the time was a one-off cost rather than a monthly bill, but it does have its limitations so interested to see what other people recommend.

Have heard good things about Kashflow in the past, and seen a lot of people using Freshbooks...

Hi all,

This thread popped up in my Google Alerts, so I thought I'd say hi.

I'm founder and Grand Fromage at KashFlow.

If any of you fancy trying it, there's a free 60 day trial and support is available all over the Christmas period.

If you're quick, you might even bag it for free for 6 months, see here.

Have a nicely designed Christmas.

Duane

Thanks Duane,

A six month trial would be a good length of time to see how things pan out.

Can I get one?

Jim

Back