Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abdul Designs

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Abdul Designs, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Abdul Designs

Abdul Designs Junior Member

Hi my name is Abdul and im a 13 year old Graphics designing student, I have produced my own company name of 'Abdul Designs' and however I have been designing for 3 years now.

I have created a Blogger and MySpace Account so my business will grow and below I have two links taking you to them.

MySpace: www.MySpace.com/Abduldesigns

Blogger: www.Abduldesigns.Blogspot.com

If anyone has any questions regarding the designs then do not hesitate to post.

Thank You for Reading.
    Abdul

2. charles

charles Senior Member

Personally I'd drop the "U.K's number 1 graphics designs" tag line.

good effort though

3. Abdul Designs

Thanks for the Advice

4. also you aparently nicked another members design for your blog.. so I would be warned...

5. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Yep. Another 13yo lad has the exact same design as you (or near as).

I'd change it Abdul.

6. Abdul Designs

Thanks for advices... ill be changin it soon.

7. tim

tim Senior Member

remove?

8. Abdul Designs

Can anyone give me any ideas of how set up my blog nicely

9. tim

tim Senior Member

write good blog posts.

10. Abdul Designs

If anyone has any queries about my blog or myspace... let me know.

11. tim

tim Senior Member

i'll raise the same point charles already said.

that just looks tacky/shite.

12. berry

berry Active Member

I think Abdul and Mohammad need to spend 10 minutes in the playground sorting their dispute out.

Somethings going on here between these two and it's not good for both. Whatever issues you both have between yourselves sort it out fast. Either shake hand and make up or sort it out behind the bike sheds.

13. Abdul Designs

We dont have any issues, we've talked togethar eventhough we go to the same school and because he made his design like that first, I respect that so I am going to change it.

Its quite difficult because I dont know what to really put in my Blog.

BTW I've made a template and can anyone tell me how to put a self designed blog template into Blogger because when I save it as JPEG and browse it doesnt work.

14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

can we have a DF rumble thread?

that way people can just go there to settle arguments!

why is big boi on the myspace? surely the people who run zomba might be a little annoyed about that!

15. Abdul Designs

Why would they be annoyed... he would be happy that someone has used his picture on their MySpace banner. Besides if I didnt put anything on there it would then have looked very empty.

16. Abdul Designs

Can anyone let me know how to insert an avater on my profile here?

17. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

there is this wonderful thing called copyright, then there is intellectual property, then there is...

I'm not going to start, but piece of advice, make it yourself, take it yourself, buy it (from a stock website) yourself or prepare to get cease and desist letter from large companies who have enough money to sew you under countless laws for using their work without permission.

I think I just made my first BB of life quote!

But seriously, this is a legal minefield that can result in a very VERY VERY serious legal problems, lead to you never standing a chance as a designer, because theft of work is a crime. I would strongly suggest talking it down.

18. Romack

Romack Senior Member

forgive me for speaking my mind here, but... who would hire a 13 year old for a design project?

19. berry

berry Active Member

His uncle?

20. Mohammad

Mohammad Guest

Are you saying all 13 year old designers are bad?? Have a look at my website and see mohART and I have got 8 clients in 2 months you know