A6 Landscape Voucher Books - Printer Required

RedApple

Hi,

I want to put out some 16 page A6 landscape voucher books with a magazine that I produce but I am having problems with getting a printer to do this. Here is what I am looking for:

A6 Landscape
210mm x 99mm
115gsm self cover
4 colour
Fold - Saddle Stitch - One Wire
Qty: 30,000 (yes that is the correct qty)
Delivery to one Swindon address
Will be supplying art work on PDF

Many thanks

Red Apple
www.swindonlifestylepublishing.com

Last edited:
O.k, it's early Saturday morning and my brain hasn't started up yet but your dimensions seem wrong.

If these are A6 landscape then the flat size is 148mm x 210mm with a folded (closed) size of 148mm x 105mm

I would recommend 2 staples on this unless there is a reason for only requiring 1?

Also, you have not said how many pages are required.

If you can confirm the above then I will work out a quote for you :icon_smile:

O.k, it's early Saturday morning and my brain hasn't started up yet but your dimensions seem wrong.

If these are A6 landscape then the flat size is 148mm x 210mm with a folded (closed) size of 148mm x 105mm

I would recommend 2 staples on this unless there is a reason for only requiring 1?

Also, you have not said how many pages are required.

If you can confirm the above then I will work out a quote for you :icon_smile:
Hi,
Sorry I think it should be DL in size (148 mm x 105mm) as you rightly said. 16 pages please and thank you. :)

Okey doke, now I am confused :icon_smile: A6 is 148mm x 105mm and the size of a standard postcard, DL is a compliment slip size (1/3 of A4). Which do you require?

Okey doke, now I am confused :icon_smile: A6 is 148mm x 105mm and the size of a standard postcard, DL is a compliment slip size (1/3 of A4). Which do you require?
1/3rd of A4 - really sorry for the confusion and thanks in anticpation of your quote.

Back