A6 Landscape Voucher Books - Printer Required

RedApple

Hi,

I want to put out some 16 page A6 landscape voucher books with a magazine that I produce but I am having problems with getting a printer to do this. Here is what I am looking for:

A6 Landscape
210mm x 99mm
115gsm self cover
4 colour
Fold - Saddle Stitch - One Wire
Qty: 30,000 (yes that is the correct qty)
Delivery to one Swindon address
Will be supplying art work on PDF

Many thanks

Red Apple
www.swindonlifestylepublishing.com

Last edited:

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
O.k, it's early Saturday morning and my brain hasn't started up yet but your dimensions seem wrong.

If these are A6 landscape then the flat size is 148mm x 210mm with a folded (closed) size of 148mm x 105mm

I would recommend 2 staples on this unless there is a reason for only requiring 1?

Also, you have not said how many pages are required.

If you can confirm the above then I will work out a quote for you :icon_smile:

RedApple

O.k, it's early Saturday morning and my brain hasn't started up yet but your dimensions seem wrong.

If these are A6 landscape then the flat size is 148mm x 210mm with a folded (closed) size of 148mm x 105mm

I would recommend 2 staples on this unless there is a reason for only requiring 1?

Also, you have not said how many pages are required.

If you can confirm the above then I will work out a quote for you :icon_smile:
Hi,
Sorry I think it should be DL in size (148 mm x 105mm) as you rightly said. 16 pages please and thank you. :)

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Okey doke, now I am confused :icon_smile: A6 is 148mm x 105mm and the size of a standard postcard, DL is a compliment slip size (1/3 of A4). Which do you require?

RedApple

Okey doke, now I am confused :icon_smile: A6 is 148mm x 105mm and the size of a standard postcard, DL is a compliment slip size (1/3 of A4). Which do you require?
1/3rd of A4 - really sorry for the confusion and thanks in anticpation of your quote.