A4 Landscape Progressive Page width Brochure Template (How to?)

afrancis

Hi guys,

Im new here, Ive seen a brochure that i really like but cant figure out how to do a template for it in indesign CS2, Does anyone now how I can set up my document or where i can download a template as shown in my attachment?

Thanks for all replies

Afrancis

Attachments

• progressivepage.jpg
    progressivepage.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 15
I was looking at an A4 landscape brochure (197mm x 210 mm). I presume this would be the most cost effective size???

Hello, you can download the template here: http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/na33qt

Once you've finished designing you will need to create pdf spreads. To do this go to: file| print booklet

Select print settings in this window (general), choose print preset = custom, printer = adobe pdf
Check under setup, dimensions should be around 303mm x 206mm to include bleeds
Under marks and bleeds please ensure you tick Use Document Bleed settings
Press OK, in the window below check the preview for warnings, if you cannot see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark then you are good to do.

You should always ask your printer what PDF settings they prefer. For example, here we prefer to receive booklets as single pages not spreads, and we have specific PDF settings we prefer which will go through our RIP properly.

Hello, you can download the template here: http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/na33qt

Once you've finished designing you will need to create pdf spreads. To do this go to: file| print booklet

Select print settings in this window (general), choose print preset = custom, printer = adobe pdf
Check under setup, dimensions should be around 303mm x 206mm to include bleeds
Under marks and bleeds please ensure you tick Use Document Bleed settings
Press OK, in the window below check the preview for warnings, if you cannot see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark then you are good to do.

Hi there can you please convert the template to CS2. I cannot open it! Is the template A4 in size? just that the document says A4-A5?

Sorry, but it doesn't give me that option in CS4. Maybe there is another member on this forum that runs CS2.

Back