A3 Leather Portfolio case?

Nstocks

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an A3 Black case with metal ring that accept the heavyweight folders, normally bought seperatley.

I've searched eBay but there doesn't seem to be any that look like leather (doesn't have to be real) and I don't like canvas, it doesn't seem as professional to me. I've also had trouble finding one that allowds you to insert at leat 35 wallets.

I've also looked o ngraphicsdirect.com and so far this is the best one Artcare Premier portfolio. A4 to A1 Premier Portfolio from Artcare and Mapac. Professional presentation portfolio. - Graphics Direct
but again, it looks too cheap.

Does anybody know of such an item ? I don't want to spend more that £30 on the portfolio, but will pay more if included wallets.

Thank You

How much are you willing to spend?

nvm, just saw the £30 >< my bad

I kind of have the same dilemma. I've always used the 'standard' A3 portfolio folder, with sleeve inserts.

However I'm leaning towards buying a Pina Zangaro (or something similar) screw post portfolio book, as they are gorgeous. More expensive, but I'm looking at it as an investment.

Pina Zangaro

or http://www.portfolio-store.co.uk/acatalog/Prat_Volga_Modebook.html (cheaper version £36 for A3 book + 10 sleeves)

That's a good case but I don't feel that those binders are very strong... Take a look at typical notepad,chances are it's falling to bits (well at least mine are!)

I also went for the 'typical' portfolio with sleeves. Whilst it did the job, all the folders are now creased and it's a pain to keep open i.e you have to weigh down the front cover.

I used this for my final work at uni (well it's wasn't shown in this portfolio but it was kept in it ) A4 Black Display Book Folder - 40 Pockets: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games. As you can see, it's quite cheap!

The one you mentioned doesn't look like it has removable wallets ? Can you add wallets to it? I want flexibility, plus 20 wallets isn't enough for a year's worth of work. (just finished 1st year of Architecture, I'm altering my work ready for job interview next year... Not that I need to, I got A+, but I want to )

Do you have a Staples close to you? I walked past a shed load of folders etc in my local Staples over the weekend

I'm looking on staples now... Their website isn't that great though. I may pay a trip to the store, it's around 10 minutes away...

Thank You

Back