A2 leaflet folded to DL

allyally2k

Hi guys,

Sorry for lack of imput over the last few months don't have much spare time at the moment as i'm planning a wedding ahh getting hitched in 2 months time!!

Anyhooo... at work I need to produce an A2 leaflet folded own to DL. In InDesign can you stack pages on top of each other to lay it out as an A2 made up of 12/24 DL pages?

Obviously I know I could move 6 pages in a row together but can I add another 6 right underneath? I have a feeling you can't and I will just have to make an A2 and use guides/colums to highlight pages. But if there is away and i'm just missing it please let me know!!

Thanks alot,

Ally :dfshirt:

I would personally just create an A2 page and put guides in place to show where folds need to be (guides dividing the page into DL sections).

Depending on how it will fold some of the pages may have to be short pages so it would be best to start from an A2 sheet and put your guides on as suggested.

We used to use corel draw (hugely underated program) and design each page in a separate file (DL size) then import them all into one MAIN FILE to lay out for the printers at the end.

I take it you have a printer lined up for this one?

Back