Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a2 - die cut.

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by ch3tzy, Apr 23, 2009.

1. ch3tzy

ch3tzy Senior Member

I need some template's die cut (a2 size), any idea's on 400gsm

2. berry

berry Active Member

400gsm, you'll need a chisel and mallet.
    .......best bet is a picture framer who'll do it out of mount card.

3. ch3tzy

ch3tzy Senior Member

^ cheers mate..I didnt think of them.

4. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

:lol: - nothing sensible to add I'm afraid, just a bit of appreciation for Berry's comic genius

5. eneyekay

eneyekay Member

maybe find a litho printers who have an SRA2 press... are you having these templates made in bulk? I'm sure most litho printers will be able to sort you out with a die, or at least point you in the right direction. The place I used to work at, Express Printing, did this sort of thing, well, they out-sourced the dies... but if you email info(AT)expressprintingltd.co.uk they might be able to help you out?

6. ch3tzy

ch3tzy Senior Member

Templates Qty only around 15 depending on cost's its for a job kit. I can send out to company's

I can get 3 from one a2 sheet.

7. ch3tzy

ch3tzy Senior Member

Just in case anyone else comes across a similar problem or needs a solution -
    something called zund digital die cutter exists. Just find a UK company who has one.

8. ch3tzy

ch3tzy Senior Member

Just in case anyone else comes across a similar problem or needs a solution -
    something called zund digital die cutter exists. Just find a UK company who has one.