£1000 Development Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

swright573

Good Afternoon (for those of you in the uk)

I am looking for two people to assist me with my project.

1. A Web DESIGNER

2. A Web DEVELOPER

Ideally I would like someone who can do both, but I understand that it may not be possible, especially when it can effect the overal quality of the project.

£1000 is my budget and will be split between each section, so £500 on each person. (less or more depending on the difficulty and quality).

The project is a design website, similar to the portfolio sites some of you have impressively put togther, but with some extra details.

I will provide more details when im happy you are right for the project.

I am also looking for someone who is a good communicator, knowledgable and patient.

There is no deadline.

My email address is [email protected]

So if your interested, send me an email with some links to your work and ill provide you with further details.

Thankyou
Stephen Wright​

Can I just say that this is one of those requests that is a joy to read. Well written, a fair and reasonable budget and a good overview of what is required.

I'm not a web developer, but I can design websites and I'll send you an email with further information. This message is just to say thank you for a well written proposal.

Just to let you know I have read all the messages ive recieved. However I wont be jumping into anything until I have enough options available to me, eg different styles etc.

Here are a list of styles im looking for.

Danny Maz on the Behance Network
Award Winning Design and Event Services
Design Forums - Graphic Design & Web Design Forums
Photoshop Tutorials, Flash Tutorials and More! P2L Tutorial Search

I will be making my decision at the end of the week, and will contact the successful designers and developers so we can move on to the next step.

Steve

Please be patient.

Hi Levi, yes, I have to agree too the style presented cover everything from illustration, web 2.0abc and 1970's catalogue poses :) so if there is someone for all of them styles happy days.

Of course they are different styles.

They are the kind of styles I am looking for.
If your style is similar to any of those sites, then we will talk.

Mr.Wright said:
Of course they are different styles.

They are the kind of styles I am looking for.
If your style is similar to any of those sites, then we will talk.
web design isn't my area of work but if it was I'd be asking you to have a defined direction or you could be wasting both yours and the designers time.

It's all very well having 'options' but if you don't know where you're going it's not going to work because you will keep changing the design as you go.

I understand where your coming from.

Although
I have a full breif of the idea, I also have screenshots explaining the concept futher.

This is not something I want to be discussing here though, Ive made myself clear and ill be making a desicion at the end of the week (maybe earlier).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back