• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A wild Snorlax appeared…

Kevin

I was wondering last night if there was anyone here that (used to) play(s) Pokémon. How many Pokémon do you know? Who's your favorite Pokémon?

I think I know little over 300 :rolleyes:

Kevin

After looking it up I concluded that I probably know about 260 pokémon (251 from the first and second generation + about 10 from the third generation upwards). Apparently there are 493, so I know about half of them (nod)

As a reference, the second generation came out in 1999. So I'm not that pathetic :p

Levi

Staff member
never played it but have watched it a few times, it is anime after all :p Personally I prefer yu gi oh (the non kiddy version), digimon and beyblade

Renniks

Probably 140 off the top of my head, all 1st generation.

Played the yellow game the other month (10x speed on a emulator) much more fun at that speed :)

Fav. pokemon?

davewill

me too typo, all this talk of poke-your-mums is making me feel old, when actually, im not! none of those cartoons come close to the likes of the Turtles, Thundercats, Transformers or classic Tom&Jerry's. They really dont make 'em like they used to!
________
California Dispensaries