• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A tale of 2 logos

Not much of a tale really, just some logos I produced.

They needed to convey the uniqueness of the product, the fact its a V shaped bike locker and you can fit 5 lockers into 45 degrees.

Your views would be greatly received.

Thanks in advance.

Firstly the font doesnt really work, you need something stronger with less curvature to the letters. Secondly I would say in terms of what is to be represented in the logo I would go for the second as it clearly displays this. The only thing is, is this to become a brand? If so it's better to keep away from the logo representing one product if future products are to be different.

Cheers for the input Ben. I'll have a look at some stronger fonts and see how they work.

Its only going to be one product, that's already out there.

Hi,

This is really good post. Logo is also good. Thanks for sharing this info. [FONT=&quot]Bye the way, one of thing I want to shear among us that, best PHP training center [/FONT]training-sscsworld [dot] com . It provide good [FONT=&quot]seo classes , php mysql training, web design course,asp.net training course in kolkata. For more details please visit us...[/FONT]