• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A song for telly addicts

sukiloves

I love my telly and this video really made me smile. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3q2iZuU5WM"]YouTube - MITCH BENN - I'M PROUD OF THE BBC[/ame]

sukiloves

Totally! - I have been watching the older Dr who recently and just couldn't bring myself to watch a full one with Bonnie Langford in!

Tom Sound

This sparked off a conversation about Bonnie today and I argued that there is/was nothing bonnie about her, and my colleague insists that it was her pure Bonnieness that was actually the problem.... hmmmm

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhOrkjZ-GrU"]YouTube - Sooty - Bonnie Langford - part 2[/ame]

sukiloves

Haha, funny clip. Though I don't think I have ever watched that much Bonnie Langford in one sitting, I only stuck around cos Sooty and Sweep were taking the mick!
Hmmm as for Bonnie being too bonnie? I think your friend might be on to something there....

Tom Sound

sukiloves said:
Haha, funny clip. Though I don't think I have ever watched that much Bonnie Langford in one sitting, I only stuck around cos Sooty and Sweep were taking the mick!
Hmmm as for Bonnie being too bonnie? I think your friend might be on to something there....

oh yeah Sooty and Sweep rock, there's nothing bonnie about Sweep :D

Tom Sound

Ha, does that mean you've watched it more than once? I hope you've watched the first installment to get the whole plot. Poor Sweep, he's like the Cannon to Sooty's Ball, the Little to his Large, the Corbett to his Barker, the Chuckle to his... well, you get the idea. :)

sukiloves

Tom Sound said:
Ha, does that mean you've watched it more than once? I hope you've watched the first installment to get the whole plot. Poor Sweep, he's like the Cannon to Sooty's Ball, the Little to his Large, the Corbett to his Barker, the Chuckle to his... well, you get the idea. :)
Haha, gave myself away there, yes I rewatched it!

Poor Sweep, the underdog..(I couldn't resist the bad pun either) :)