A Solution for sharing Webdesign creations

Slals

Hello,

I am Jonathan, co-creator of Wooble.

I am a full stack developper but I'm not that good when it comes to make mind blowing designs. I have noticed that there is no good solution to help independant backend developpers or entry level developpers working with great frontend developper / webdesigner.

So an idea came to my mind which is simply about helping webdesigners to create webdesign solutions, such as navigation bar with incredible animated emojis why not, to publish it and making everybody that needs awesome creations to use it with ease.

Wooble BETA is online and already offers :
- A web creative editor (similar to codepen).
- A publication and sharing area dedicated to users.
- A tools that helps for integration on any website.

For the moment there is not real incentives for webdesigners to create and publish anything, I would like you guys to tell me first what do you think of this solution, and what would be a great incentive for you? (money, recognition...)

Here is the plateform : https://wooble.io

And there is also a page thats shows what is the point of Wooble : https://www.wooble.io

It is also possible to contribute on the project on Github if you really like the project!

Your opinion is precious.

Thank you!

Hi Jonathan,

There are already loads of websites where you can get sample code for all sorts of things. I needed a script for 'more info' tooltips, did a Google search and got loads of results.

So while I like your idea it's going to struggle to get much traction.

And the colours look very bland to me.

and I clicked on the icon and all it did was expand. I expected it to take me to the page. The animation is unnecessary.

Hi Fisicx,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

We probably are miscommunicating on this. Wooble doesn't aim to give you the source code of the creations as do Codepen. Actually the source code is available to be compliant with open source license.

The point of Wooble is grouping some creations in something we call "package", and then making this package implementable in every kind of website without the need to change the code. The creator has the duty to make its creation customizable and users can then play with the parameters to setup the creation he really needs (color, size, etc).

As it's the very first version, Wooble is only available in native JavaScript and requires a bit of code to use the creations. We plan to make showcase websites to show off what it really is about.

Again thank you for taking your time, I appreciate that!

I obviously missed the point. I thought it was examples of stuff people have coded that I can then use on my websites.

Back