• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

a real fail

tim

sorry for being really sporadic with coming on DF recently, although im sure it's been a lot less boring and heated :p

anyway, back to why i logged in:

BBC News - Apple iPad hits shops in America

check 1 minute 14 seconds in, there was a really random boy in NYC over the week who looked quite like myself...

unfortunately, being on tv = complete failure to function properly

glenwheeler

Lol all you need is that extorsionate developer subscription £59 a year is it?? Ppfffttt Apple are having the kids eyes out like!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez fella I've had to keep Apples flag flying on my lonesome...that Levi scares me.
Even though we all see through his techno dribble.

Ps. wots up with iPad wifi?

Greg

tim said:
check 1 minute 14 seconds in, there was a really random boy in NYC over the week who looked quite like myself...

unfortunately, being on tv = complete failure to function properly
1 min 14? or 1 min 9?

tim

Typo said:
Jeez fella I've had to keep Apples flag flying on my lonesome...that Levi scares me.
Even though we all see through his techno dribble.

Ps. wots up with iPad wifi?
probably just a software update needed but im guessing that apple are waiting for a JB to be released and then release a vital update.

i had it happen 2/3 times in NYC, but not in the UK... but then as you're an early adopter, you're kinda willing to accept original things that go wrong a little, but can be easily fixed.

tim said:
probably just a software update needed but im guessing that apple are waiting for a JB to be released and then release a vital update.

i had it happen 2/3 times in NYC, but not in the UK... but then as you're an early adopter, you're kinda willing to accept original things that go wrong a little, but can be easily fixed.
JB = Jenson Button??