Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A quick intro

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by openmind, Jan 12, 2009.

1. openmind

openmind Senior Member

Well I suppose I'd better introduce myself!

My name is Phil and I run Open Minded Solutions Limited. We are a UK company offering web hosting, dedicated servers, domain names and eCommerce software. I also co-own A1 Business Forums

Been running now for almost five years and still loving it! I recognise a lot if the users here from other forums, I'm not sure how much I can contribute here as my attempts at drawing a stick man normally results in three legs, two arms and a head like a melon (hence why I outsource) but I'd be happy to help out where I can...
  2. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

Welcome to the forum Phil.
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Phil,

Thanks for joining Design Forums, I'm sure your technical knowledge and know-how when it comes to coding, hosting and e-commerce will be very useful! Who knows, between us we might be able to help you with drawing a regular stick man! ;)

4. berry

berry Active Member

Hi, welcome aboard
  5. Hiya Phil,
    Welcome : )
  6. tim

tim Senior Member

mornin :D

have fun. (sounds forced, dunnit)
  7. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Phil!
  8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome Phil.

I'm just about to start the development of an e-commerce site and your software is just what I've been looking for! So you might receive a fair amount of questions from me in the near future :)

Enjoy your stay!
  9. openmind

openmind Senior Member

Thanks for the welcome all feel free to bombard me with questions ;)