Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Quick Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Jilly, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Jilly

Jilly New Member

Just popping in to say Hi - great looking forum, Greg - good luck to you. I'll try to stick around and post when I can.

I recognise a few names from other forums but for those that don't know me I'm co-owner of 10 Yetis Public Relations and

I also dabble in a bit of freelance fashion illustration and general creative bobbins.

Hi everyone :)
  2. Cracking Media

Cracking Media Junior Member

Hi Jill - a warm welcome to the Design Forum.

Peter :)
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Jill,

Great to have you here, and pleased you like it, welcome to Design Forums!
    I've never seen your freelance fashion illustration site before, it looks great, some really nice work on there :)

PS - If you have a spare minute could I ask your expert opinion on a little press release I'm trying to put together for the forums, it's probably not great but a few people I contacted about it told me to try one myself first! Here's the result so far - Press Release Idea
  4. Jilly

Jilly New Member

5. Jilly

Jilly New Member

Hi Peter, thank you very much! :)
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Fantastic thanks Jill, will take some time out later to have a good read through all the information you linked to, and will no doubt post an updated press release in a couple of days :)

7. Tommy

Tommy Junior Member

Hi Jill,

Welcome to the forums

8. red tiger

red tiger Member

Welcome Jill, good to see you here!
  9. Mike

Mike Senior Member

Hi Jill, Always good to see a yeti on board.

hmm, i wonder if that was a pirates motto? I guess not lol :)