A Nice Icon/Logo

donutcreative

Hello,

I'm new to the forum,

I've been working as a Web and Graphic Freelancer between my school/college time for a good 3-4 years. I haven't really joined any kind of forum and haven't publicised my work accept on my site. Here is a quick icon I put together in around an hour just to show something on the Forum whilst keeping in the theme with my own site (donuts!). I have been using photoshop almost daily since the age of 8, feel free to give me any criticism. If you would like to check out some of my other work its on my website donutcreative.com.

Heres the icon/logo

http://s15.postimage.org/yrvhjkx1n/Donut_Logo_Proof.png

It's not my best work and I am a bit of a perfectionist! + I am not keen on the sprinkles :p

Harry

Pretty much indifferent as far as the donut goes but you look to have some good, solid stuff on your site.

Hey! I love the donut, the only thing is that the highlights look a little too white! But...I like your chocolate donut much better! Sorry if this isn't too useful lol...Also, your website looks really slick and you have some really awesome work on there!

I like the design posted, so went to look at your website, its nice with some good work as mentioned above. I was intrigued by some of the work in your portfolio and clicked on them to learn, see more but they are not opening up - only the newsletter can be viewed?

Thought i'd let you know incase there is a technical issue.

Hey! I love the donut, the only thing is that the highlights look a little too white! But...I like your chocolate donut much better! Sorry if this isn't too useful lol...Also, your website looks really slick and you have some really awesome work on there!

Thanks. The white highlights may look different on some screens due to brightness, which is annoying!

I like the design posted, so went to look at your website, its nice with some good work as mentioned above. I was intrigued by some of the work in your portfolio and clicked on them to learn, see more but they are not opening up - only the newsletter can be viewed?

Thought i'd let you know incase there is a technical issue.

I've fixed it now

As the others have said, your website looks really smart and the work on there isn't bad either. There's a really nice contemporary style and feel to your pieces, though perhaps sometimes a bit of variation will be needed e.g. I'm not sure if the Frojo logo seems all that appropriate for 'luxury' alcohol.

As the others have said, your website looks really smart and the work on there isn't bad either. There's a really nice contemporary style and feel to your pieces, though perhaps sometimes a bit of variation will be needed e.g. I'm not sure if the Frojo logo seems all that appropriate for 'luxury' alcohol.

Thanks, I am starting to bring in more variety to my work! :icon_smile:

Back