Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A music video shot in space

Discussion in 'Animation, Motion Design & Film Making' started by Matt Harle, May 13, 2013.

1. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

Astronaut Chris Hadfield, currently floating around in the ISS released this music video earlier today. It's an altered version of David Bowie's 'Space Oddity', and is the first music video ever to be shot in space. How cool is this?
    GibbonIt and Jonna Healey like this.
  2. That's pretty damn cool. Makes me wonder what else they get to up there. I'd love to know more about the social environment up there, it must get quite lonely?
  3. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

Chris has uploaded loads of videos on YouTube about what they get up to, and how they do certain things (Like washing your hands in a zero-gravity environment!). Apparently they have to do 2 hours of exercise every day to ensure that their muscles don't degrade.
  4. Jonna Healey

Jonna Healey Member

Thats a great video! Really cool! The lighting on some of the shots is really good, wonder what camera/effects they used for this?!
  5. matt

matt Member

It's great isn't it. Shame about the overused JJ-Abrams-lens-flare effect though!
  6. Jamie Mitchell

Jamie Mitchell Junior Member

7. Janifar

Janifar Member

That's Pretty Cool stunning !!! Just wonderd me an amazing video sharing with the technology. Awesome :)
  8. Basic

Basic Member

Crazy! There is a space craft somewhere up there with directions to earth and also a gold vinyl? Wonder if anyone will ever get to hear that?
  9. Janifar

Janifar Member

Wow that's pretty cool, great video. Wholeheartedly, i never see like this today is first I learned and informed how to wash in space. Fabulous and fascenated sharing, much appreciate !!!