A little feedback if poss: Physio Brand

I know the feeling, and it's good that you have it too! However, if your job is to provide a service then the best thing you can do is make sure that the client is happy with what you provide, anything more is likely just going to be nit-picking and OCD level perfectionism!

Yeah, your right buddy. Sometimes I'd just like those extra days budget to perfect things but, when budget is involved, thats not always possible for sure. They have some nice time available for looking at the rest of the branding so hopefully we can bring it together into a really nice and successful identity....

Hey Davo
Don't know if its been mentioned or if anyone else is seeing it, but your latest simplified one (without seeing the brand develop and understanding it) just looks like a man with his hands in the air to me? But I like the colour choices :)

From all of these your first one was better i think. put all in photoshop or illustator keep all of them in a same window and justify which one is better. Absolutely the first one is best for and brand new logo. Depends on you what you think :).

I hate turning in work that you're not 100% happy with, but, sometimes you have to as the budget constraints are too tight.

Given what you say you're going for I think you initial post is really nice. Very appropriate.

I think I'd try rotating the top-left element to be vertical to add a little more visual tension/energy, but that's just me. Looks good as is!
J

Jamie Mitchell said:
Given what you say you're going for I think you initial post is really nice. Very appropriate.

I think I'd try rotating the top-left element to be vertical to add a little more visual tension/energy, but that's just me. Looks good as is!
J
Cheers pal, I'll give the rotation a try and see. Thanks for the feedback man, appreciated......

Back