• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A little bit stuck...

Hello

I'm in the middle of redoing my website but can't find a good image carousel that would work for mobiles/be responsive. Any pointers?
Thank you :)

I found wowslider (which is free but has an annoying watermark in the corner)
I've put it in but for some reason when view on a mobile it doesn't adapt to the screen size. If you look at it on a mobile or adjust window size you can see what happens.
The navigation seems to fade in and out with the slideshow as well.
My Site

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Edge

I found wowslider (which is free but has an annoying watermark in the corner)
I've put it in but for some reason when view on a mobile it doesn't adapt to the screen size. If you look at it on a mobile or adjust window size you can see what happens.
The navigation seems to fade in and out with the slideshow as well.
My Site

Any ideas?
Yeah - use Flexslider, like I said already.

Ha ah! Sort of worked but wanted to add it under the slideshow with a 5px margin at the top, similar to the box above the slideshow. I have been fiddling about with it but nothing seems to work.

Paul Murray

Staff member
Try something like this. First give the div below the slideshow an id so we can refer to it directly and add this to the CSS.

float: left;
clear: both;
margin-top: 5px;

That should add it below the slideshow.

Corrosive

Staff member
Why are you floating an item that fills all of the available space? You've not got anything that needs to display next to it so the float seems irrelevant.