A Cool&Clena Flash portfolio

Nice design but there are a few errors there. Loading time took a while for me.

It would be great if you could introduce yourself Vsumic over @ the introductions area. We would like to know more about you and your background rather than just linking your site at the forums :)

loading took ages for me too..

Welcome to the forum though Vjeko.. why not do as Glen suggests and do an introduction to who you are :)

I hate flash as often as not its slow loading (which your site is) and I'm pretty sure that an identical or very similar site could have been done with javascript.

I agree with the others, tell us a bit more about you, 1 post purely advertising your site doesn't go down well.

Levi said:
I hate flash as often as not its slow loading (which your site is) and I'm pretty sure that an identical or very similar site could have been done with javascript.

Absolutely right, pretty easily. Would probably load faster and be much better for SEO etc etc

Really not liking the blue bits in the main font and menu when you hover.
Plus it doesn't all fit on my screen properly when the portrait images are loaded (when they finally load)

Its just not doing anything for me. Sorry

hi, welcome

i quite like it and it loaded in about 3 seconds, but i am looking at it on a university network which is proper fast (i work for Bristol uni). dont know what it will be like if i looked at it from home.

Welcome to DF Vsumic.

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? :)

The site itself loaded fast enough for me (but I'm on a fast connection as well). I don't see the point of having the splashpage though. Just forces people to have to click one more time to get to your content which serves no purpose really. The galleries could easily have been done with JS/jQuery instead, and the loading time between each image is too long for me.

The logo is also looking very jaggy in the main big image. Also the links are not very obvious. I couldn't figure out straight away that the 'CV' text was a link. Maybe have the headings 'Works' etc. in white and links in blue?

Looks nice overall though!

Just my 2 cents.

HTH!

Cheers,
Soren

Back