Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A cheap Christmas Prezzie idea, take a look

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I noticed this on another forum so thought I would mention it here, maybe something cheap for somebodies christmas stocking??

BEAT the credit crunch this Christmas by claiming your special edition Sun front page absolutely FREE — the perfect gift for your friends and family!

Scooped! has teamed up with The Sun to give readers a 100 per cent discount on our Christmas range of personalised newspapers that put YOU or a loved one on the front page of the paper.

Each page is worth £19.99 — but we are giving them away completely FREE! And what’s more, there is an exclusive front page for ALL the family — and you can order as many as you like.

Ever dreamed of being Christmas No1? Fancy being related to Santa Claus? Ever thought your son or daughter would make a great Santa’s Little Helper? Or is your computer whizzkid good enough to be World Wii Champion?

If you order online at Making The News - Home - Scooped, making the news, personalised newspapers, create newspapers, newspaper creation, fun newspapers. It will take just 60 SECONDS to create your very own Sun front page.
  2. Soprano

Soprano Member

This could make a good stocking filler

Is there a code needed to get them free?
  3. Stationery Direct

Don't think so, as far as I am aware they are free to everybody, you just have to pay postage which I think is around £2.99.
  4. neildigital

neildigital Member

I couldnt get the order to be just the postage.....

5. Stationery Direct

So sorry I missed the vital part :icon_Wall:

Enter SCOOPSUN at the checkout (or where asked)

Hope that now works.