Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A chap

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Hubee, May 7, 2009.

1. Hubee

Hubee Junior Member

Hello there!

I'm glad to write my first post in the forum. yay!

Well, I introduce myself. I'm a 23 years graphic designer whom have just come to UK from Spain anger to discover a new culture and meet new people : )

I've been working in a couple agencies in Madrid before come to Guildford, I've seen that in Guildford there is no many places to work, so in a couple of months I'm moving to London... anyone living in there? haha, I think so.

Sorry for my english. : )

2. Welcome to the forum Hubee .. ahh so you live in Guildford :) I used to live there a few years ago :) There are quite a few decent design houses in Guildford, but not much in the way of work from what I remember :(

Good luck to you though :)

3. Hubee

Hubee Junior Member

Hi Chrismitchell! Ouch... definitely Guildford isn't the best place to design... ^^

Thanks for answer. : )

4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Hubee, pretty good English, welcome aboard!

5. tim

tim Senior Member

I'll second Fred's post above!

Welcome aboard!

6. Hubee

Hubee Junior Member

Thanks! But I'm trying to improving it...

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Hubee,

Welcome to Design Forums & the UK! Unfortunately I think your story of finding design agency work is true in many places at the moment given the "current financial climate". As Tim & Fred have already said your English is pretty good :)

Thanks,
    Greg

8. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to DF, enjoy your stay