A blank canvas

Minuteman Press

I have removed a white board from a wall in quite a high profile area of our offices. The white wall which will be sanded, made good and repainted white is approximately 1 metre x 1 metre (I'm having a rare day off and will not therefore be driving into work to measure it!!!).

What would you do with the opportunity?

Let's hear some creative ideas (no amusing anotomical diagrams, most recently drawn in the condensation of the school coach window when you were 13 either) and if we run with one, I will make a cash donation to Save the Children.

Peter

I'm not sure i entirely understand what the space was used for previously or infact what it is your company does? As you mentioned Save the Children, I'd suggest maybe doing a competition in your local primary/high - schools or colleges and the winners ideas or indeed work will be displayed to the general public? (if the impression i got from your highly visable position is correct)

odds are im making little sense, however if you give a little more info on what kinda things you're looking for im sure one of us could come up with a nice idea :)

The competition is a bit of fun and I do not have plans to go public!

The space is a white wall, it's previous use is not relevant.

Have a look at what our company does by following the link in my signature - however I would think broader - this is not a corporate activity. No rules in this one - no need to look for any!

A white wall, 1m x 1m and yes in public view!

Peter

Peter, is there any chance you could get us a picture of the area so we can visualise it a little more?

Back