• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A bit of Friday FUN

Sunburn

You need your headphones on for this....

Now where can I buy that soundtrack from :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sfnQDr1-o]YouTube - Baby Monkey (Going Backwards On A Pig) - Parry Gripp[/ame]

C

chrismitchell

I wonder how many laws they're breaking in regards to keeping the animals... its a shame.. The pig obviously did not want the monkey on its back...

Greg

chrismitchell said:
I wonder how many laws they're breaking in regards to keeping the animals... its a shame.. The pig obviously did not want the monkey on its back...
Think the pig was running from the people following & filming, rather than trying to get the monkey off, as he looks quite happy searching for food for a few moments of the video? Would imagine they've been raised together so the monkey thinks of the pig as it's mother or something?

Greg

WATCH: Baby Monkey Hitches Ride on Pig - The Daily Treat: Animal Planet

How did this unlikely pair form this strange partnership you ask? As it turns out, both baby monkey and wild boar were abandoned by their parents and a Japanese zoo rescued them and decided to house them together. I can't say either of them look entirely thrilled with their ride-sharing arrangement...what do you think? Regardless, prepare to be amused...or disturbed!