• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A big hello from Tall

talltony

Hi Everyone,

I'm brand-spanking new hear. Been working as a graphic designer for 9 years now, and have recently set up on my own - www.talldesign.co.uk.

I'm going to go and scoure these forums for advertising tips and contacts now, so please feel free to drop me a message if you would like to know more about what I do.

Thanks,

Tony

Hey from a fellow designer in Glasgow :) Welcome! The boards are great. I'm fairly new here but it's already proved to be a great community as far as I can see!

Greg

Welcome to Design Forums Tony, nice site & portfolio :)
Look forward to hearing more from you around the forums.

Thanks,
Greg

talltony

well I'll let you in on a secret... I'm not that tall really! I'm about 6"1', but the 'Tall' name comes from Tony Allsopp! I'm considering getting some platform shoes to wear whenever I have a meeting with a client, just to add more credibility to the name!

Wee Jimmy

talltony said:
well I'll let you in on a secret... I'm not that tall really! I'm about 6"1', but the 'Tall' name comes from Tony Allsopp! I'm considering getting some platform shoes to wear whenever I have a meeting with a client, just to add more credibility to the name!
Get a pair of new rocks, they look pretty good with a suit! :up: I'm 6ft 3" without them and wear them to meetings all the time, makes me feel like Gandalf amongst the shirelings! :clap:

Well I'm only 5'10" (but then I am a bird) so now I feel positively small. Not often that happens so welcome to the site oh tall one.

Zoe