Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A big hello from Fountain Print Bristol

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Fountain Print, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Fountain Print

Fountain Print New Member

Hi All,

Just joined the forum, hoping to gain advice and associates throughout the world of design and print.

We are a printers based in Bristol offering In-house graphic design, origination, pre-press, printing and comprehensive finishing facilities.

On a personal note:
    I have 15 years experience in the design and print sector and still feel there is plenty more to take on board. I have a HND in Graphic design along with Microsoft certifications in I.T that I achieved in my spare time. I am now a Print manager of Fountain Print (Fountain Print).

I joined this forum because I have a keen interest in design and print and like to keep a window on the world. It will be good to have discussions and opinions with other people that share the same interests as me whilst keeping up to date with new technologies that are entering the market.

I look forward to anybody wanting to get in contact.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I'm a fellow Bristolian. Quite a few of us on here actually!
  3. Fountain Print

Thanks for the welcome, just taken a look at your site, nice portfolio.

I look forward to meeting more fellow Bristolians.

Cheers, it's old and outdated. I really must add some new work to it!
  5. Fountain Print

So are you based in Blackpool? do you find print much cheaper up north?

I was in Blackpool until recently, yes (another thing I need to change!) It was cheaper up north, specifically in Blackpool - but everything is. I tended to use printers in Manchester instead.
  7. Fountain Print

Ha ha, I need to move!! Yeah we have outsourced a couple of jobs to northern regions in the past and can't believe they can make any money.

Yea they don't. Hence why people in Blackpool and alot of the North West are pretty hard-up.