Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£600,000 offered to rebrand London

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

2. CYoung

CYoung Member

Very Nice - good find :icon_thumbup:
  3. Helen

Helen Member

I'll do it for half that! lol! :icon_biggrin:
  4. Looks good and not a bad budget :icon_biggrin:

5. 10thWay

10thWay Member

How about a bendy bus to replace the current olympic logo?
  6. Eagle

Eagle Member

Fine if your available to go and do a presentation to the board on the 8th of Sept. :icon_thumbdown:
  7. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

I wouldn't get out of bed for that. Well maybe!
  8. dogsbody

dogsbody Member

I've a photograph of a toilet that should wrap things up with this contest!
  9. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

10. dot design

dot design Member

love it, you should do stand up and I'm not being sarcastic I used to live in London!:icon_biggrin:
  11. dogsbody

dogsbody Member

I still do but just far enough out west for it to be ok

New Logo for London?

perhaps? maybe?

There's a bully in me would like to stick Boris Johnsons head down it!
  12. Helen

Helen Member

Can't polish a turd..... and that's my last word! :icon_biggrin:
  13. i agree with u there :icon_lol::icon_lol:
  14. foxycraig

foxycraig New Member

15. theGicleeService

theGicleeService New Member

Seeing as they have no money in the kitty maybe they would be better off with just LONDON in a nice sans serif, or I guess they could just let a few more hospitals and schools close instead.
  16. dot design

dot design Member

Very true Jason
  17. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

It wasn't that long ago that Johnson Banks rebranded London last time!? and councils all round the country used the same concept to brand their town/city to form a recognised national scheme. Are these people just trying to waste money?
  18. theGicleeService

theGicleeService New Member

Absolutely - they have budgets to spend, and if is not spent they don't get the same next year!

The Government has always been a real cash cow for ad and marketing agencies as they tend to write blank cheques - but that's all set to change in the next budget as the Government has to make big cuts in spending.

London is a brand attracting overseas investment and tourism so it is good to have the right image - what I don't understand though is that they could get this work done for FREE, or at least for a fraction of the price.

Imagine the Kudos - agencies would be falling over themselves to come up with the best ideas.
  19. CarmaCreative

CarmaCreative Member

Does he need a man from the sticks to conjure something up for the big smoke?
  20. Shaun.r

Shaun.r New Member

WOW. Sounds like a very good deal for rebranding the capital. Nice find on this :)