• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

5k Business Cards only £65.00 delivered!

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Thats pretty bloody good mate :)

I had a supplier that could do it for £60.00 but they would only accept TIFF files which meant the text was a bit blurry.

I'll be sure to keep this offer in mind next time I (or a client) need something along these lines.

Logo2

Do you have any offers for smaller quantities? I could put a lot of work your way, but my clients usually require quantities of around 500 (for the first order anyway)

Let me know via PM

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Logo2

We can do smaller quantities, although, this is a special offer and 500 of the same are in the same price region. Get your customers to buy 1k and send them 5k as a gesture of goodwill, they will be well impressed and you will definitely receive new business via word of mouth.

Another idea is to design the artwork as a business card one side displaying logo and contact info etc etc, on side 2 put products and services like you would see on a mini flyer, they can then be used as both. Your customers will soon get through 5k if they start circulating them.

Just some ideas for you.

Hi Logo2

We can do smaller quantities, although, this is a special offer and 500 of the same are in the same price region. Get your customers to buy 1k and send them 5k as a gesture of goodwill, they will be well impressed and you will definitely receive new business via word of mouth.

Another idea is to design the artwork as a business card one side displaying logo and contact info etc etc, on side 2 put products and services like you would see on a mini flyer, they can then be used as both. Your customers will soon get through 5k if they start circulating them.

Just some ideas for you.
That's exactly what I do with my clients. it works very well.

Received my business cards yesterday - they look fantastic!

Great price - great quality - great service. I will definitely be back for more.

Highly recommended!

Yipee, my business cards just arrived and they are not only perfect but arrived in under 3 days, absolutely AMAZING for the price.

Thanks to Damon and Pixels Ink for their pointers with regards to design for print.

I will ensure that I direct others to this very friendly and helpful community.

P.S: Time to design my flyers now!

Thanks again.

James

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mel

Sorry for the very late reply, only just noticed your post.

Glad you are pleased with your order :icon_smile:

Your flyers turned out really well too!

Many thanks

Damon

Xenonsoft

Hi Logo2

Just some ideas for you.
I may be getting in contact with you in the near future Boss! Great offer. I may need a custom quote though, might go for Matt Lam.