Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 Exciting Examples of Barber Shop Branding

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Tony Hardy, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I've recently become fascinated with barber shops and their branding as well as hand draw and painted typography.

I've collated together a lot of great branding examples in one blog post. Let me know what you think? The full projects are worth a look over as some of the designers are really great.

5 Exciting Examples of Barber Shop Branding

I've also started a new Daily Inspiration style post on my blog, so check back every day for something new and exciting!

2. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

there nice :D

but everytime i look at "Fast Eddie’s by Commoner Inc" it reminds me of the german army eagle from WW2, or it could be me watching 2 much band of brothers lol
  3. bungle1977

bungle1977 Member

I've worked with Juma Ventures on their annual report. Just thought I would put in a shameless plug :)
  4. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I get that too, but I still think it's great. I don't know who had the eagle icon first, the Americans or the Germans?