• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

4th Kind

EEP :(

I went to the cinema last night to see this :( Ive never been so petrified in all my life - Anyone else seen it?

I didnt sleep very well last night after seeing it :(

OMG they played the trailer for paranormal activity before 4th kind that f***ed my head up even more lol! I hate stuff like that lol! I cant believe i got dragged to see it!

Hahah yeah its not a nice documentary :(

i just had a good old browse about it online and most people are saying all the footage and stuff is fake. ive only seen the trailer, but what does everyone else think? Surely that kind of footage would have already been all over the net if it existed?

rawksteady

gasmarktasty said:
OOo no but wanna.

I wonder if it's a scary as Paranormal Activity looks, have you seen the trailer for that!? Geeeesh!
I have seen Paranormal Activity. It was tough to look at. The most disturbing part is a scream that Katie does, it still gives me chills, and that's just the scream!

:domo:

Yeah i kinda imagined the footage was still fake from it just being a film, i guess any film with night vision has a certain scare factor to it!!

printedeasy said:
i just had a good old browse about it online and most people are saying all the footage and stuff is fake. ive only seen the trailer, but what does everyone else think? Surely that kind of footage would have already been all over the net if it existed?
Hmm i dunno the footage looks really old - like much older than what it should have been for year 2000. I dunno :/ It sure as hell freaked me out though lol!

Kevin

gasmarktasty said:
OOo no but wanna.

I wonder if it's a scary as Paranormal Activity looks, have you seen the trailer for that!? Geeeesh!
rawksteady said:
I have seen Paranormal Activity. It was tough to look at. The most disturbing part is a scream that Katie does, it still gives me chills, and that's just the scream!

:domo:
I saw it this weekend. Those last 4 nights really freaked me out dude! Up until the point that I actually got tears in my eyes.

Following spoiler will not give away the story but will make it less scary:
For the entire movie they make you believe (and they succeed in it) that it's a true story, however at the (very short) credit roll at the end they happen to mention it's all fictional, but you might have to freeze the image to see it.
End of spoiler.

went to see Jennifers body last night and saw trailers for fourth kind and paranormal activity, and i think its safe to say i will be stearing clear from both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

printedeasy said:
went to see Jennifers body last night and saw trailers for fourth kind and paranormal activity, and i think its safe to say i will be stearing clear from both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahah i dont blame you!

Went to see Paranormal Acitivity...

It was a bad bad bad mistake...

Absolute nightmare

Didn't sleep a wink last night.

Couldn't even move in my bed out of pure fright.

Never screamed in a cinema before

Have now :(