Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4th Kind

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by xxmissbirdyxx, Nov 9, 2009.

1. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

EEP :(

I went to the cinema last night to see this :( Ive never been so petrified in all my life - Anyone else seen it?

I didnt sleep very well last night after seeing it :(
  2. gasmarktasty

gasmarktasty Junior Member

OOo no but wanna.

I wonder if it's a scary as Paranormal Activity looks, have you seen the trailer for that!? Geeeesh!
  3. sarah

sarah Member

Mmm was going to see that tonight...but now i think we'll stick to Jennifer's Body instead!!
  4. gasmarktasty

cunning 11th hour switch :D
  5. xxmissbirdyxx

OMG they played the trailer for paranormal activity before 4th kind that f***ed my head up even more lol! I hate stuff like that lol! I cant believe i got dragged to see it!

Hahah yeah its not a nice documentary :(
  6. gasmarktasty

God bless you my child, no wonder you didn't sleep!!
  7. xxmissbirdyxx

I know :( i woke up and didnt wanna look at the window or the clock haha :(
  8. berry

berry Active Member

I still haven't truly recovered from Encounters of the Third Kind! Those haircuts were scary!
  9. sarah

sarah Member

i just had a good old browse about it online and most people are saying all the footage and stuff is fake. ive only seen the trailer, but what does everyone else think? Surely that kind of footage would have already been all over the net if it existed?
  10. rawksteady

rawksteady Junior Member

I have seen Paranormal Activity. It was tough to look at. The most disturbing part is a scream that Katie does, it still gives me chills, and that's just the scream!

11. gasmarktasty

Yeah i kinda imagined the footage was still fake from it just being a film, i guess any film with night vision has a certain scare factor to it!!
  12. xxmissbirdyxx

Hmm i dunno the footage looks really old - like much older than what it should have been for year 2000. I dunno :/ It sure as hell freaked me out though lol!
  13. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I saw it this weekend. Those last 4 nights really freaked me out dude! Up until the point that I actually got tears in my eyes.

Following spoiler will not give away the story but will make it less scary:
    For the entire movie they make you believe (and they succeed in it) that it's a true story, however at the (very short) credit roll at the end they happen to mention it's all fictional, but you might have to freeze the image to see it.
    End of spoiler.
  14. sarah

sarah Member

went to see Jennifers body last night and saw trailers for fourth kind and paranormal activity, and i think its safe to say i will be stearing clear from both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. gasmarktasty

Playing it easy!!
  16. xxmissbirdyxx

Hahah i dont blame you!
  17. sarah

sarah Member

Went to see Paranormal Acitivity...

It was a bad bad bad mistake...

Absolute nightmare

Didn't sleep a wink last night.

Couldn't even move in my bed out of pure fright.

Never screamed in a cinema before

Have now :(