Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4Br3n <3 UZ Look here bro

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Vhisic, May 20, 2009.

1. Vhisic

Vhisic Junior Member

I am Vhisic aka Luke Brunner. Im a freelancer from Australia. Got sent here by my old buddy from another forum Br3n, i dunno if he is called that here but he didnt give me any other name so lets roll with it.

Ive been out of the design game for a good few years now but its time to get back into it and starting working towards the love again. I hear you guys should be a good source of inspiration and ideas so i look forward to working with you.

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Vhisic/Luke,

Br3n is his name here & good to hear he recommended DF :)
    Where abouts in Oz are you? Avoiding the heavy rain/floods on the East Coast hopefully?

Hope you find the forums useful and inspiring!
  3. Hi Luke :) welcome to the forum :)
  4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey there, welcome :)
  5. Vhisic

Vhisic Junior Member

thanks for the welcome.

Actually im right in the middle of heavy rain i havnt been affected by it yet, but most of the areas around me have. but yeah Southeast Queensland here. I wouldnt have thought it to be so bad that it would get to other countrys tho, i just figured it was raining till i watched the news.
  6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Lol you totally got me confused there for a sec... I was like... isn't Br3n's derived from Brendan instead of Brunner? :p
    But then I figured out that you were using bro in a different way :D
  7. berry

berry Active Member

Welcome to DF.
    Ship me some decent Coonawara wine then and I'll be nice to you.
  8. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Why hello there! Ironically we go back to an American design forum, And although im in oz I had no idea you were Australian!

These introduction threads are useful eh?! :D Looks like my weekend will be spent helping out a friend who works correcting water damage in homes... good ol ozzie rain.. 300mm in 12 hours!

PS. Greg is in oz as well
  9. Vhisic

Vhisic Junior Member

wtf your in aussie land? where abouts are you?
  10. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. In surfers Paradise atm, living just between surfers paradise and main beach right on the sea front.

Although heading to beenleigh for a few days as of this evening - got some work. you?
  11. Vhisic

Vhisic Junior Member

im about 20 mins out from the city at oxley
  12. Greg

Greg Active Member

Oh yeah, I'm traveling in Oz at the mo, just working way up the East Coast so been hearing a fair bit about it!
  13. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Gold Coast is looking pretty bad at the moment.... I've been helping out a friend whos business is water damage and restoration of carpets etc, We've been working 12+ hour days and ripping up carpets and drying out entire houses as a result of the floods! Some places were 2+ foot deep in water.... in the living rooms!!!!! (enjoying $20 per/hour though)

<--- Busy Bee!
  14. Greg

Greg Active Member

Every cloud...