Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

40st thug to serve a shorter jail term because of his size

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by berry, Jan 14, 2009.

1. berry

berry Active Member

2. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Right get this ~
    Firstly thier are a few things called prison guards who monitor him 24/7, I hope, maybe someone should have explained that to him. :lol:

Secondly his barrister was obvioulsy pretty bad, I can see his defense arguement right there that he missed. Because he must have been being monitored when he was attacking those men with a Baseball bat, so therefore it must have been the people monitoring him doing the attackiing and not him if he is that bad. :lol:

Serioulsy I do not want him defending me even if I go to court to argue a fine, what a muppet comig out with crap like that. :D

But I mean what is the point in working when you can literal stay at home, and get £24k a year, sitting in front of your 51inch TV that is paid for out of our pockets, I mean what on earth has this country come to? Seriously cut benefits, I don't get them and I work so why should people who chose not to, then lower taxes and make me happier as i am not forking out for layabouts, absolute madness that I fork out for people like that, it really is. :mad:

He should be made to do complusory exercise other wise he will be a drain on working people pockets for the rest of his life, aaaarrrrrrrrr. :mad:
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

‘He fears his life will be at risk.’

-Now he knows how the victims of his various crimes have most probably felt!
    I'm not going to read it all as it probably just wind me up and make me have a massive rant!!

Berry, what are you thinking just one thread in Off-Topic to add latest rants to? :D
  4. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

+1 stupid characters thing
  5. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Can you be too fat for jail?

He's too unfit to serve time - but is fit enough to weld a baseball bat (an item of sporting equipment - ironic in a way) and 'burst' into someone's home.

God bless the British Legal System.
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

THE case against a man accused of robbing a woman in a terrifying gang attack was thrown out of court because his victim was deemed to be "too believable" in the witness box.

Robbery victim too honest ... so judge halts trial | News

Judge Jamie Tabor, QC, praised driving instructor Denise Dawson, 36, for being "honest, utterly decent and brave" in giving evidence against 20-year-old Liam Perks.But he stopped the trial on the grounds that her good character would unfairly sway the jury against the defendant, a self-confessed burglar.
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

this is excellent, it now means that if we wanna kill someone, we just need to become obese!
  8. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Saw that one on GMTV this morning... if I was her I would sue the judge!
  9. berry

berry Active Member

I was thinking a whole section in Off Topic called 'Rant' where we can post any type of thread that just lets us let of steam and vent our feelings over genuine topics that we come across. They happen ever day, some are design relates some are not. It opens the arena to comment on anything you want that is unfair or controversial, whether you are connected to it or not. The world is full of stupid things.
  10. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Hay right check this out ~ liposuction £6000, his benefits £24000 a year because he is fat, sorry disabled. :lol:

mmmmmmmm right how about this?
    Every couple of years we fork out for him to go and have liposuction and save US 10's of thousands of pounds, and he will be working so he will be paying his own way, o yeah right. :mad:

Sorry but it has really annoyed me, I thought the fact that now eastern European workers can now claim benefits if they have worked in the UK for 6months, regardless of what country they are in, is stupid, and then something stupider comes along, go figure.