Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 scenarios..........choose one!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by h_freezy, Sep 16, 2009.

1. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

if you have to choose one scenario and live with it, which one would you choose?

You are a man (straight)
    (1). you come home and you find your wife having sex with another man.:mad:
    (2). you come home and you find your wife having sex with another woman.:confused:
    You are a woman (straight)
    (3). you come home and you find your husband having sex with another woman.:mad:
    (4). you come home and you find your husband having sex with another man.:confused:

am gonna go for option 2. maybe i can keep both my wife and the lesbian happy!

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

option 2 if I was married, would just join in probably :)

3. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

I don't get it :lol: Should there be an option 5?

I think I'd like to be a lesbian and come home and find my partner in bed with another woman.

4. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

i think option 2 is more reasonable and you can chat to your mates about it also. option 4 is not so cool.............i think the lady will just shoot herself or kill everybody.

5. tim

tim Senior Member

tom i think you read it wrong :p

it's

and me? same as levi :p

6. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

:lol: only 2 options then really

Someone the other day asked me if I'd rather be attacked by one 500kg horse or five hundred 1kg horses?!

7. tim

tim Senior Member

500 1kg horse... obviously.

8. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

The 500kg horse will kill you instantly but you can stamp on 500 1kg horses.

9. tim

tim Senior Member

exactly!

10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Yeah, so you'd rather the little ones yes? But there's 500! They could easily trip you up and swamp you like little horsey ants! That's 1000 little legs with 1kg of weight behind them kicking the life out of you.

It's this type of life skill they just don't teach you at school :D

11. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

The horse one depends on the power to weight ratio for me, if the 500Kg horse is slow then I'd rather have that trying to attack me. 500 1kg ones could be a pita as they would act like a swarm which to me could be worse, you have a chance to dodge/get away from a single hose, no matter what the size, but 500 would easily surround you and then some, even more so if they have the same power as the 500Kg horse - just think how fast a 1Kg horse would go with the same power as the 500Kg one.

12. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

13. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

It's a lose/lose situation for ladies! ladies can't stand both options available! sorry hippy but you still have to choose one :p

14. charles

charles Senior Member

Scenario 5.

How about... I come home from work and my wife cooks me dinner.

And then irons my shirts and does the dishes.. and delivers cold beers while I watch TV all night.

15. tim

tim Senior Member

yes please!

16. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

she must have done something really bad and just wants to impress you.:p

17. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Either way seeing your partner have sex with another woman would be less awkward than the other option :D

18. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

pervert! :D

19. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

she might just be trying it out the first time so you can feed your eyes (tape it if they are both fit)
    ..............and you can live happilly ever after

20. tim

tim Senior Member

lol i love this thread :p

people's true perverted sides are released!