Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

365 Projects..

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Soprano, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Soprano

Soprano Member

Is anyone else working on one this year? I had a quick look on the forum but couldn't see a thread, might be interesting to share links of what you're working on in here? :)

2. i sort of remember hearing something about that last year... care to refresh my memory about what its all about.

3. Soprano

Soprano Member

I've only really seen photography/doodle ones - but basically you take one photo a day/draw one picture a day for the year.

Would be good to see if there are any other than just photography/doodling!

4. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

I know someone that has just moved to Oz and doing a blog of his photography using this concept. It's a brill idea I reckon and good for his family and friends to get daily updates on him.

Would love to see other peoples work x

5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I love the idea of 365 things, but I would never have the time to commit to making something everyday.

6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

What's wrong with doodling? ;)

Strictly speaking I'm already doing one, as I doodle every day. I just never keep them...

7. Soprano

Soprano Member

Do you just throw them away?! I always keep mine!

But then I'm a bit of a hoarder and keep things "just incase".. :(

8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

If I kept them I wouldn't be able to get out of the house!

I used to keep all of them. Then one day I had a major chuckout and filled no less than 4 bin bags... These days I normally only keep the ones fit for a portfolio or that I just really like... and even then sometimes it's just a digital file.

I do have a lot of old doodles filed away on my shelf though.

9. Soprano

Soprano Member

I doodle in sketchbooks so it's easier to keep them contained. I've been doing the daily ones for Amber, up on Design Splat, been fine keeping up with it so far (except when I went on holiday) but now I'm back at uni I'm probably going to end up doing more "simple" ones and no decent ones just because of time :(

Design Splat

Upto date - Daily Doodles Archive - Lee-Ann Donaldson

10. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Nice, looks like you've spent quite some time on the cutouts.

11. Soprano

Soprano Member

Oh those were probably the easiest haha. Thanks. :)

Anyone else? :D

12. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

I started a photography one but never kept it up :| haha!

13. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

It's always hard to keep up. Especially if you have a full time job.

14. Soprano

Soprano Member

I think I'm more likely to stick to it because I'm not just doing it for my own site. Although saying that I won't say there'll not be times where I'm emailing them in late.. ha :(

15. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I tried last year, I lasted 9 days or so

16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

17. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

The teapot blowing instruction chart was my fave!:D

18. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

19. Soprano

Soprano Member

I love those :)

20. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

I started a project similar to this a couple of years ago. The idea was one random picture taken on my phone & one word each day collated into a book. I ditched it after about 3 months as I'd started going out of my way to find pictures and that's not what the concept intended.