• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

30th anniversary gift ideas

Levi

Staff member
Ok it's my parent's 30th anniversary (pearl) coming up next month.
Any ideas what to get them as the only things I can think of are a nice set of cuffs and a necklace/ear rings for each - obviously using pearls, some sort of trinket box using pearl (saw a lovely japanese pearl inlayed box - crane images but thats over £200!) or a single pearl in a nice box.

I gave a silver photo frame with repaired and touched up photo of their wedding day as their silver wedding gift as their original was looking a little worn out (sepia toning never lasts :()

So any ideas - holidays/parties etc are out as this is coming from me and I want it to be a bit more of a keeper again.

I'm going to have a quick look round in town tomorrow but it's not as easy as the silver was :(

Levi

Staff member
it would take about 4 hours to get to the nearest store, we'd kill each other before getting there but thanks for the idea :)

mrp2049

My parents are around that neck of the woods too, I try and get them an experience rather than a present.

I got them tickets to a rugby game, they both like it. I got them a spa treatment, dad has a bad back and mother has arthritis in her knees so it was greatly appreciated.