3 Copies of 'Wally Olins: The Brand Handbook' to giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krey20

Thread title says it all!

I reviewed this book on my blog at the beginning of the week, and decided to give a few copies away, because I thought it was an excellent resource for anyone working with branding of any size or type.

Read my review of it here: kenreynoldsdesign.co.uk – Wally Olins: The Brand Handbook – Book Review #4

Find out how to enter here: kenreynoldsdesign.co.uk – Design Book Givewaway

It'd be great if you could all help me spread the word a bit too, if you don't mind. This is the first little giveaway I've done on my blog and I'm hoping for a decent reaction.

Cheers

Ken

Nice one Ken :) I will spread the word and retweet when I can :D

Cheers Chris. Submissions are open now and close at noon on Sunday (29/11/2009). You haven't got to do anything hard to be in with a chance.

Re-tweeted, signed up to the emailing list (good blog, hadn't read any before today), and will be commenting appropriately :p

Thanks renniks! Hoping to attract a few new readers by doing this giveaway, it's all a Machiavellian scheme really, I'm not generous at all! :)
Any feedback (good or bad) on my blog, is always appreciated. I'm always looking for ways to make it better.

Depends, is it really exploitive and cunning, or is it really just a 'waste' of the cost of the 3 books ;)
Either way, one more reader here. :D

I tend to use business jargon so where you say 'waste' I say 'investment'. At least I'm lying to myself and not anyone else! ;)

I'm pretty serious on this one. If I didn't think the books would be genuinely useful to others I wouldn't be doing it. Like I said in the blog post, good knowledge should be passed around.

Anyway, glad to have another reader! :)

You have however started a frenzy of me back-reading most of your blog, and commenting a few things. :p

Greg said:
I'm not the only one, woohoo!! :D
It becomes dangerous when you start buying things for the business that are totally unrelated to it. Have you ever had something arrive in the post and think: 'It's going to be interesting explaining that one to the accountant!' :D

This is still going guys, all you have to do is contribute constructively to the comments thread and/or sign up to my email updates. If you do both you get two entries into the draw.

Might be worth five minutes of your time to have the chance of getting a useful book.

Cheers

Ken

Cheers Chris, excellent comment! Never heard of PWC before, I might have to look into that, sounds interesting.

PwC are massive when it comes to Branding (having worked in and on it while in New Zealand).. they are very indepth when it comes to keeping their brand fresh.. I had meetings with their "Global Brand Manager" every week with updates to styles for websites and updates to colour schemes etc etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back