Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

21st century fox new logo - another flatty!!!

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by balders, May 10, 2013.

1. balders

balders Member

2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I like flat stuff. I want to see how this works with their classic intro though?

3. I like flat stuff too, but at times it does come across as lazy and I don't think that it's the only way to go about a design.

4. matthewgrocott

matthewgrocott New Member

I think it looks really amateurish

5. Janifar

Janifar Member

I think it's not amateur, yep it's right that nowadays it's not only way for design. But like most it is.

6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I like minimalist logos. I think this looks nice. Not sure why they bothered with the 1 though. And if that animation is replacing the "Dun dun! Dun dun! Dddddddun dun! ..." you get the rest... music then I'm definitely not keen.

7. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

I am not 100% sure, but I believe that the 21st Century Fox is the company that owns the 20th Century Fox; so I guess we will keep seeing the regular introduction in the next movies.

8. romet6

romet6 Member

mmm... pancakes.
    They may still make all kinds of variations of this logo over the years.

9. michal123

michal123 New Member

10. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

I think this logo was designed within a competition.... apparently.

11. elliotjm

elliotjm New Member

I see your point, but I also see the point of every designer, I'm no veteran but I think communication has been somewhat reduced in current design trends,
    This just doesn't convey what it is at all, less is not always more. This is the case here,
    Personally, I give it a great big thumbs down.