Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

21st Birthday Present

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Jan 23, 2010.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I have a friends 21st birthday coming up in Feb and really can't think what to buy. Am looking to spend around £50 on something. Her main interest's are Music and clothes really but I don't really want to go down the clothes or vouchers route, I guess I should buy something that she can remember?

Any suggestions or idea's?

2. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Yeah clothes would really be hit or miss, unless you know what kinds she would like.

Concert tickets to see a music band she might like? Well if there is any playing nearby, though I'm not sure how much tickets usually are over there.

Or maybe offer to take her (and her sweetie or a friend as the case may be) out to dinner?

Just tossing some ideas out there, hope they help.:)

3. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

4. Lunera

Lunera Senior Member

Beautiful earrings ?
    if she has a characteristic style. (for instance, I offered gold-plated hoop earrings for my sister, because I know she really likes hoop earrings).

About music... Does she collect vinyls ?
    Or yes, concert tickets or tickets for a famous festival.

5. glenwheeler

I was thinking gig tickets too, shes a massive fall out boy fan and she likes prophets too! Maybe that, althought the pampering day is also a good idea however she would require to as I dont think she would go on her own.

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

7. eneyekay

eneyekay Member

maybe some kind of photo book? there's a few places online... and you could design it yourself so it'll be unique

8. Delphine Ysh

Delphine Ysh Junior Member

What about accessories? Jewellery always goes down well, maybe a nice simple silver bracelet?
    Or there are some good books around on fashion?
    What about putting together your own hamper with some chocolates, CD's, Beauty products, Champagne that kind of thing?

9. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Okay, I'll ask what everyone's thinking:

Is she just a friend, or are you wanting to give her one?

Your answer to that might help us offer more 'tailored' suggestions ;)

10. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Good man Harry....you did indeed ask the important question.
    How will Glen do with his investment?

Howabout Theatre ? The Theatre Royal Newcastle+swanky meal+drinks+music= jiggy jiggs

...or does she love you like a brother and just wants to be your friend?

11. berry

berry Active Member

Give me £50 and I'll gladly give her something she'll remember for a long time.

12. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Genital warts?

13. glenwheeler

LMAO Harry, It's my ex girlfriend, the one that split up with me like 6 months ago..We are still friends and she gave me an invite to her piss up so...why not..

14. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Ex... so you want another go? :p

Nah I'm messing. Valid question though, cos if you're trying to win her affections then a different kinda present might be needed ;)

15. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I wouldn't get her anything too nice or thoughtful she might think you're trying to win her back and feel uncomfortable?! Just a thought, but obviously I don't know what kind of relationship you guys have now...